Projects per year
Research Centre for Quality of Education, Profession Policy and Practice
We are an innovative research centre, which is the first in Denmark to conduct research into the university colleges' own practice contributing with research, theoretical and empirical development, capacity building, and policy impact.
The Centre's research areas include:
• Professional training and practice
• The professions' knowledge base
• The sector's institutional conditions and contingencies
Our research and development activities will enhance the quality of our educational and research activities. Our knowledge forms the basis for decision-making, qualifies the professions and supports the development of practice. We aim to impact the development of society in both the public and private sectors.
The Centre includes four research programmes:
- Research Programme for Evaluation and Evidence
- Research Programme for Practice Studies
- Research Programme for Profession Policy
- Research Programme for Quality of Education
- VIA University College, Research Centre for Quality of Education, Profession Policy and Practice - Chef for forskning og udvikling
- VIA University College, Research Centre for Management, Organisation and Social Sciences - Forskningschef
Person: VIP, TAP20082020
Coordinator Training Programme - Multi-professional Guidance for Youth Coordinator Training Programme - Multi-professional Guidance for Youth
01/09/20 → 31/08/22
Project: Development project/ InnovationFile
Glavind, J. G., Henriksen, J. H., Noer, V. R., Buch, A. C., Iskov, T., Andersen, G. B., Christensen, E. H., Nørgaard, H. M., Harris, K., Nielsen, S. H. B., Plougmann, G., Nielsen, B. L., Hansen, B. D., Wiskerchen, M., Nielsen, C. S., Bager, I. L., Lyngsø, A. & Kirketerp Nielsen, C.
01/09/20 → 31/12/21
Poulsen, B. K., Lund, J. H., Larsen, V. & Buch, A., 5 Oct 2020.
Research output: Contribution to conference without a publisher/journal › Abstract › Research › peer-reviewFile
Dannelse i pædagogisk praksis: Forskningsprojekt i samarbejde med Odder kommune. Forskningsrapport 2020Iskov, T., Duedahl, T. V. & Tange, N. B., 26 Mar 2020, 96 p.
Research output: Book/Report/clinical guidelines › Report › ResearchFile
Elof Nellemann Nielsen (Paricipant) & Esben Hulgård (Paricipant)24 Jun 2019 → 26 Jun 2019
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Conference
Philipp Wilhelm Pechmann (Paricipant)6 Nov 2019 → 8 Nov 2019
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Workshop
1 item of Media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media