Projects per year
Research and development areas
I manage and contribute to projects from various grantors. Including ERASMUS +, EUROSTARS, Interreg, the Innovation Fund (Denmark), Danish Board of Business Development and the Danish Agency for Education and Quality. The portfolio covers R&D projects in the areas of sustainable development, digital technology, innovation, lifelong learning and creative industries.
- The Academic Approach, VIA Design & Business, Entrepreneurshiop and Innovation
- Competence course on entrepreneurship and technology understanding for consultants in VIA's student incubators
The Academic Approach, VIA Design and Business are in the specialization for Entrepreneurship & Innovation The purpose of the subject is to qualify the student to be able to lead himself in the an process and to be able to independently analyze and make choices about scientific theories and methods in written assignments.
The competence development course on entrepreneurship and digital technology is a course with the following content:
- Introduction to digital technology / digital literacy and the concept of computational thinking in a student incubator perspective
- Work with students' digital professional identity
- Through the use of Makerspace, we will exemplify how digital technologies can be used in a relevant and meaningful way in the students' disciplines and professions.
- Visibility of how digital literacy and use of digital technologies is part of the professionalism and a way to create value in the profession
Uddannelsesvidenskab, Aarhus University
Sekretariatsleder, RCE Denmark
1 Sept 2021 → …
Collaborations and top research areas from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- 4 Active
Christensen, J. K., Lauritsen, D. K. L., Clausen, R. T. J., Buus, L., Nielsen, G. B., Lungu, I., Olteanu-Donțov, J., Crois, E., Henssen, B., Jacobs, T., Tournier, S., Lebis, E., Nielsen, B. W., Marcussen, B. H., Østergaard, T., Pilgaard, M., Ordóñez, I., Baagø, J. & Jensen, M. M.
01/06/23 → 31/05/27
Project: Development project/ Innovation